extproc_perl allows you to write Oracle stored procedures in Perl. Whether
you're looking to accomplish something that's easier to program in Perl, or
you're just more comfortable programming in Perl, read on to see if
extproc_perl will work for you and your Oracle database.
- Per-session interpreter persistence with one-time compilation
- Compatible with most Perl modules
- Store code on the file system or in the database
- Use DBI to query or update the database from your code
- Perl's taint mode security catches dangerous situations at runtime
- Automatic datatype conversion between Oracle and Perl
- Supports IN, IN OUT, and OUT parameter modes
The most current version of extproc_perl is 2.51.
Latest version (2.51)
Distributions on CPAN
Patch for DBD-Oracle 1.14
Copyright (c) 2007 Jeff Horwitz. All rights reserved.